If the course does not fully load or you see a blank screen when you open it, you may need to clear your internet browser's cache or history. After you've cleared the cache, be sure to close all of your browser windows. Then, reopen your browser and launch Mango again.
In case the problem persists:
- Check that Flash is enabled and up to date
- Try restarting your computer
- Try accessing Mango on a different internet browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari
Using a newer version of Safari? Click here for additional help.
Safari has recently updated its security measures for Flash, so you may need to adjust your settings for the course to appear:
- Open Safari then click Safari in the upper left corner of the screen
- Select Preferences
- Click the Security tab with the lock icon
- Click Plug-in Settings...
- Make sure Adobe Flash Player is selected
- Click the box to the right of api.mangolanguages.com or learn.mangolanguages.com
- Set it to Allow Always or On
- Click Done